Tuesday 28 October 2014

888 Lebuh Presgrave Hokkien Mee, Penang


888 Lebuh Presgrave Hokkien Mee 
It is a must visit spot for the WEE-sisters for every Penang Trip.

Yes, it might not be the best hokkien mee.
Some even said it's not nice.
Anyway, it is already part of our tradition lahhhh...

be ready to queue.
Sometimes, the crowd is big during school holiday or long weekend.

This is my version of Hokkien Mee
Maggie with extra egg!
best serve if you come after 9.30pm
That is the time where the soup come with very rich taste <3

Wan Tan Mee
My all time favourite =)
This is out of my top 3 list but i enjoy their sambal & fried wan tan.
Just an alternative apart from hokkien me & loh mee.

My top 3 cendol =)
simple but nice.
Thumb up for their red bean =)
Their ABC & fruit juice also not bad.
BUT be there early if want to try the cendol *Limited*

P/s: they have another branch around bayan baru but we never try it before.

a short post after MIA for so long, sorry~

No comments: