Sunday 8 April 2012

Starbucks VIA is the love!

 Tadaaaa~ I'm slow but at least now I can tell you how yummy is the Starbucks Via instant coffee~
My choice is Italian Roast,Extra Bold!


Reason 1: I like my coffee to be 'thick' (kaw) & I love the strong aroma.

Reason 2: I'm having my final year and final year but as usual I'm the lazy bug and last min queen so I need strong coffee to keep me awake all night long.

Reason 3: My brain and ideas behave like Mr. & Mrs. Latte! They prefer work and come at late hour..very weird timing! Active period is 10PM to 4AM, so I need coffee to boost my brain power ><'


Reason 4: Old Town increased their price for the 3 in 1 white coffee! Now, it is RM13.90 per pack (40 sticks). Yeah, instant coffee with sugar is unhealthy so I guess the Starbucks Via pure black coffee without sugar will be a good alternative for me to cutt down the consumption of old town 3in1 coffee.

Reason 5: because it really yummy, better than the americano which prepared by some not-so-professional-barista from Starbucks itself!

Reason 6: it is cheaper than I order a cup of tall americano with tumbler discount!

Yes,I'm in love with Starbucks Via Italian Roast flavor~ it is my cup coffee!

Package A: 3 sachets of VIA = RM8
Package B: 12 sachets of VIA = RM28

Definitely YES!!

Just add 180ml of water & enjoy your coffee!
*add some ice if you prefer something cold*

No comments: